If you are a parent, you know that children seem to be fascinated with toilets. Whether it is the chance to splash in the water or the woosh when they flush, it seems like every kid tries to flush something inappropriate at least once. Your child’s fun, however, can be disastrous to your septic system.[...]Read More
- 6 Causes of Septic Drain Field Failure
- 5 Signs of a Full Septic Tank
- The Importance of Clean Hands at Large Events
- Why You Should Have the Septic System Inspected Before Buying a Home
- How to Stop Kids from Flushing the Un-flushable
- What is a Sewage Ejector Tank?
- How Many Portable Toilets Do I Need for a Festival?
- Don’t Flush These Items If You Have a Septic Tank